Helping protect and guide your business assets and corporate affairs.
We believe it is important to put the right contracts in place to protect you and your business when disputes arise. If you are part of a company, we strongly recommend you ensure there are solid documents governing your relationship as directors and/or shareholders of the business.
We can assist with all aspects of corporate or commercial law that you may require, either in your personal life or in your private businesses. We provide advice on structuring the transaction, can attend to drafting or reviewing the relevant agreement and assist in implementation.
We can assist with, amongst other things:
- Drafting or reviewing
- Lease agreements
- Loan agreements (and related security agreements)
- Service level, consultancy or employment agreements
- Sale of shares agreements
- Sale of business agreements
- Shareholders’ agreements and memorandums of incorporation
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Black economic empowerment staff trust deeds
- Privacy and data protection terms and conditions
- Software development or licensing agreements
- Conveyancing (property transfer and private bond registrations)
- Advising on and implementing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Funding transactions
- Employee ownership plans or structures
- Dispute resolution – through formal mediation
- Black economic empowerment ownership structures